Strange Computer (take 2)

From: Lyos Norezel <lyosnorezel_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Mar 16 23:26:00 2004

No, not at all. I don't see any "obstacles", only whining and
inconsequential blathering.

Look bud... YOU try living with these assholes and see how long you last.

>From the moment you started participating in this group you've bandied
about ridiculous theories about electricity and your questions have
generally been answerable with just the minimum of Googling (and before
you protest you CAN get to Google from AOL, I've done it).

Don't give me that raft of shit... I did google first and found next to nothing. And what I did find was usually a bunch of giberish that, if I knew german, I would be able to understand. BTW, google's "translate this page" option wasn't there.

When you try to get help for your problems, you seem to go out of your way to make it
difficult. The problem doesn't seem to be AOL or your parents or Windows or whatever.
It's you. Do some basic research and install some decent tools (of which
there are many free ones available). Hide them from your parents if need
be.

Me dad is smarter then he appears... he knows enough to check certain unalterable system logs, that record all system activity. So installing programs is out of the question. Downloading is allowed as long as I don't exceed 1GB of file space they've "alloted" me.

 If you insist your parents are in the way then get a job and move
out or order your own phone line.

I've been looking for a job for 4 fucking months. But because of certain facts that goal seems unachieveable. A.)I was never allowed to get me temps (it was an 18th b-day present to meself) so I can't drive (yet), B.)the damn economy has hit the area where I live extremely hard (Ohio if your wondering), most of the companies around here haven't finish firing people yet, while the rest of you are on the upwards climb... we haven't quite hit the bottom.
Care to trade lives?
Lyos Gemini Norezel

Do you Yahoo!?