[OT] Dodgy electrolytic in 3COM hub

From: Witchy <witchy_at_binarydinosaurs.co.uk>
Date: Wed Mar 17 07:21:42 2004

I'm good at that :)

> Is there any branding on the cap in the photo? I had to recap

'Gloria' don'tcha know. I've got the Farnell part number here, 767360, any
chance you can nip up to the trade counter for me? I don't want to create a
?10 order for a 50p capacitor :)

Fortunately there's only been a tiny bit of marking on the inner metal
lining of the top of the case; no signs of underneath leakage or owt nasty.
There's a bit more height available if the replacement cap is a bit
bigger.....

Cheers!

--
Adrian/Witchy