I saw Sellam on TechTV

From: John Boffemmyer IV <john_boffemmyer_iv_at_boff-net.dhs.org>
Date: Thu Mar 18 08:09:21 2004

Can't do it. Remember last episode with classic stuff - non-Sellam (I have
it on mpg I think)? The guy was in a ScreenSavers outtake. He was showing
old audio recording devices and not only crushed one in his hand, but
dropped what was left onto the floor while saying "oh shit" (what he was
holding was supposedly 1 of only like a dozen of that unit type left). So,
unfortunately, computers and devices have been harmed often on that damned
show. Sometimes intentionally (former producer Sarah what's-her-name - the
one who got married, pregnant and sorta left the show assaulted and
destroyed one with her friend Morgan... and Patrick Norton then detroyed a
computer for New Year's, etc.) and sometimes by accident (Leo once knocked
one off a desk by accident and well, it wasn't pretty).

-John Boffemmyer IV

At 10:37 PM 3/17/2004, you wrote:
> > > Yep, I'm ripping the core out and framing it for hanging.
>
>I was looking for the disclaimer in the fine print after the show, that "No
>computers were harmed in the production of this film".

Founder, Lead Writer, Tech Analyst
and Web Designer Boff-Net Technologies
http://boff-net.dhs.org/index.html