Free DECwriters for pickup, Newcastle, UK

From: Witchy <witchy_at_binarydinosaurs.co.uk>
Date: Fri Mar 19 13:59:30 2004

Hi folks,

We're having to demolish our garage and build a new one which is hopefully
much bigger than the current victorian wash-house and small concrete-roofed
block that currently exists. This means I either have to find a temporary
home for the 2 DECwriter printers that currently live in there or give them
to a good home who can restore them back to their former glory - I don't
think I'll ever have the time to do that, well, not in the forseeable
anyway.

One supposedly works but the other has released the magic smoke. Going from
memory they're both DECwriter IIs, late 1970s vintage.

Anyone interested? There's a slightly bashed MicroVAX 2000 as well :)

--
Adrian/Witchy
Owner & Webmaster, Binary Dinosaurs