Seriously big iron on Ebay

From: Zane H. Healy <healyzh_at_aracnet.com>
Date: Sun Mar 21 11:04:23 2004

>IBM ES/9000 with peripherals:
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3085144986&category=1479
>
>--Bill

Interesting. I see the seller is brand-new on eBay. If I read the
description right it looks like it's 10 racks. I don't know what it
would take to get it up and running, but wouldn't that be cool :^)

It would be interesting to know what the reserve is set at the
opening bid of $1600 seems, how shall I put it, ambitious?

Seriously though, what are the odds of it going for anything other than scrap?

                Zane

| healyzh_at_aracnet.com (primary)    | OpenVMS Enthusiast         |