VCF East 2.0 dates announced: July 16-17

From: John Boffemmyer IV <john_boffemmyer_iv_at_boff-net.dhs.org>
Date: Tue Mar 23 06:56:44 2004

I would be there, but a close friend has asked me to be in his wedding =/
Decisions, decisions... I guess I have to go to the wedding (sig. other is
poking my side at this point). Maybe next time. Would have been cool to see
the gang and see all the different cool gear everyone has...

-John Boffemmyer IV

At 07:52 PM 3/22/2004, you wrote:
>On Mon, 22 Mar 2004, Roger Merchberger wrote:
>
> > I've already told the wife what I want for my birthday -- and so we have a
> > couple of months to line up babysitters, etc. etc.
> >
> > From the sounds of it, barring the earth exploding before then, I'm gonna
> > be there!
>
>Hooray!
>
> > Having never been to one before, is there any lodging discounts /
> > reservations at a particular hotel, or is it "Fend for oneself?"
>
>I'll be working on getting these sorts of things figured out in another
>few weeks. I'll probably try to arrange a group discount at a local
>hotel.
>
>--
>
>Sellam Ismail Vintage Computer Festival
>International Man of Intrigue and Danger http://www.vintage.org
>
>[ Old computing resources for business || Buy/Sell/Trade Vintage Computers ]
>[ and academia at www.VintageTech.com || at
>http://marketplace.vintage.org ]

Founder, Lead Writer, Tech Analyst
and Web Designer Boff-Net Technologies