VCF East 2.0 dates announced: July 16-17

From: Vintage Computer Festival <vcf_at_siconic.com>
Date: Tue Mar 23 11:17:40 2004

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004, John Boffemmyer IV wrote:

> I would be there, but a close friend has asked me to be in his wedding =/
> Decisions, decisions... I guess I have to go to the wedding (sig. other is
> poking my side at this point). Maybe next time. Would have been cool to see
> the gang and see all the different cool gear everyone has...

Tell him if he wants to have a geek honeymoon I'll set them up with a
suite at the local hotel, then the whole wedding party can attend. FOr
that matter, tell them they can get married AT the VCF itself. If I can
get ordained as a minister in the First Online Church of Bob in time then
I'll even preside over it ;)