First Osborne Group diskettes wanted

From: Scott Chapman <scott_list_at_mischko.com>
Date: Mon Mar 22 14:03:55 2004

Hi!
I have not been able to find some of the FOG diskettes's available
online for CP/M systems. I'm most interested in #35. I have an
Osborne Vixen and need a utility on there if I can get it!

I'm also interested in making FOG diskettes 1-100 available online but I
don't have them. If anyone has them and is willing to let someone else
do the work of getting them online, please let me know!

Scott