Electronic components sources

From: Mark Tapley <mtapley_at_swri.edu>
Date: Tue Mar 23 09:02:52 2004

>Has anybody tried taking the original switch apart and cleaning the
>contacts (if that's the failure mode)? I'vc repaired switches in other
>equipment that way.

Yes. That wasn't it. There was a little plastic part broken inside
that looked un-glue-able. It still clicked, but no electrical contact
was made any more. YMMV, of course, but that's what happened to mine.

Thanks for the correction about what the switch actually does. The
wires looked like they went different places, so I just assumed they
were different circuits, No reason for that, of course.
--
					- Mark
			210-522-6025, page 888-733-0967