More on my flickering DEC monitor

From: Witchy <witchy_at_binarydinosaurs.co.uk>
Date: Tue Mar 23 13:15:54 2004

Hmm, no blown fuses here and it'd been behaving badly for a few weeks before
I swapped it for a Compaq S910....

I've been over the back of the logic board with the soldering iron to remake
the joints on the lop/flyback transformer and all the caps etc so I'll do
the same for the PSU board and we'll see what happens once it's all back
together. Hopefully the magic smoke will stay intact......

(I don't like working on monitors too much!)

Cheers

--
Adrian/Witchy
Owner & Webmaster, Binary Dinosaurs