LF H8 software

From: Dave Dunfield <dave04a_at_dunfield.com>
Date: Tue Mar 23 12:42:33 2004

>Dave,
>
>I've got all these tapes, but I'm not sure how well they still work. I'm
>planning to convert them to .wav files and save them to CD Real Soon
>Now.
>
>Stay in touch,
>Jack

Hi Jack,

Thanks for the response. I would appreciate it very much if you could contact
me when you have the files converted.

I've been thinking about what would be the best way to "transport" this code.
A CD recorded at 44khz 16-bit should work OK - another option would be to load
the tapes into the machine and then dump the binary over the serial port - thats
what I want to ultimately do as I want to be able to load the software into a
PC based simulator (yet to be written unless someone knows of an existing one).

Regards,

Dave

--
dave04a (at)    Dave Dunfield
com             Vintage computing equipment collector.