Bloody newbies

From: Brian Mahoney <brianmahoney_at_look.ca>
Date: Tue Mar 23 15:19:30 2004

> Hmm, someone just offered me a Mac Plus with 20mb HD, docs and
> software.....pity I've got no room for it :-/
 I would say that the docs and software, if the docs are things like the
original invoice etc. would be pretty good to stash away. Sellam says there
are lots of SEs around, which there are but there are very few of anything
around, IMHO, with documentation. I have a IIe with 'some' original
paperwork and some original boxes. At auto auctions you always get more when
the manual is sitting there right on the dashboard.

bm