New apple II clones website

From: Ernest <ernestls_at_attbi.com>
Date: Tue Mar 23 16:43:50 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-23 at 10:42, Dave Dunfield wrote:
> >My Apple II clones website is live now, if anyone wants to take a look.
> >
> >http://www.apple2clones.com
>
> I did a package on my Franklin Ace 100 earlier this year, which consists of
> lots of detailed photos (inside and out) including Franklin labled Monitor and
> Disk drive, scan of the manual (if you haven't seen the FA100 manual - it's
> an interesting read), as well as other reference documentation. I also included
> a Franklin Simulator (which is really just an Apple2 simulator with the Ace100
> ROM image) - You are welcome to this material if you want it for your site.

Yeah, that would be great! That's exactly the kind of stuff that I would
like to add to the site. You can email the stuff to me, or I could
download it... or, you could log onto the site and upload it. What ever
is easiest for you. Thanks for the offer.

> Btw, are you aware of any Unitron models in a single-piece case (not separate
> keyboard) with the numeric pad? I've got one which I'm trying to identify,
> however my searches have turned up either machines without the numeric pad,
> or machines with separate keyboard. - Ever seen one like this?

No, I haven't seen or heard of one like that. I've only seen the ones
that are on the site, which don't have the numeric pad.

Pictures of your Unitron would be great for the site too, if you
wouldn't mind.

Thanks, again.

E.