KA620

From: Michael Sokolov <msokolov_at_ivan.Harhan.ORG>
Date: Tue Mar 23 17:29:23 2004

ben franchuk <bfranchuk_at_jetnet.ab.ca> wrote:

> I favor a simple techological base for MARS
> since I could not be independant with having to rely on some EARTH
> patent or custom chip

Patent?!?! We won't honor no fucking patents! I'm the reincarnated Karl Marx!

My new VAX will be completely open source hardware: I'll open-source the Verilog
code. There will be no problem with fabbing it right there on Mars.

> BTW Travel to MARS is keeping me from claming my 3.125 square miles
> of land.

I'm sorry to inform you, but your title to that land is invalid. The same goes
for everyone selling and buying land on Moon and Mars. That land belongs to the
Galactic Federation. The Federation will give that land for free to any
refugees from Earth fleeing from capitalism and seeking to live a completely
egalitarian society without money or property, but if you start claiming
property, we won't respect your claims any more than we respected the feudal
landlords of czarist Russia we overthrew in 1917.

MS