New apple II clones website

From: Witchy <witchy_at_binarydinosaurs.co.uk>
Date: Wed Mar 24 03:31:01 2004

Nice! I'm uber-jealous that you've got a Microprofessor-II as well - I've
got the external keyboard for it but that's me lot. I see you've gone down
the same route as me for picture displaying - tables. I tried all sorts of
ways getting the format right using just CSS but it's not to be yet,
particularly if you want full cross-browser compatibility.

The only thing I can suggest is make the menus on the left have a smaller
font, then you can get more images in on the right - I'm using 1600x1200 and
the menus seem large even at that resolution :)

Cheers,

--
Adrian/Witchy
Owner & Webmaster, Binary Dinosaurs