New apple II clones website

From: Ernest <ernestls_at_attbi.com>
Date: Wed Mar 24 13:05:35 2004

On Wed, 2004-03-24 at 01:31, Witchy wrote:
> [...]

The I like the little Microprofessor, too. It was one of those computers
that I HAD to have, and I even got it for a pretty good price on ebay,
$83.00 back in November 2002.

The image display is a pain in the ass. I mean, it works OK but
everytime I try to tweak one part, it screws up the rest of it. It
almost needs to be written as two separate parts -the list, and the
album. Right now, the code is all jumbled together and its hard to make
sense of it. I had to step away from it for a while.

Are you viewing the site with a Mozilla variant browser? The site looks
different in different browsers, of course, but Mozilla makes the
"medium" fonts look enormous. I haven't seen it on Safari or Opera yet,
but I think that it looks the best in Konqueror. I'll play around with
the Block widths and see if I can find a happy medium. Part of the
problem is that I'm using a 22" monitor, so its hard to know how it
would look on the more typical 17" monitors. Right now, the blocks on
the side have a width of 140, so maybe I'll bring it down to 100 or 110.
Either way, I'll play around with it and try some different settings.

E.