Electronic components sources

From: Tom Jennings <tomj_at_wps.com>
Date: Thu Mar 25 00:29:56 2004

> > If you break both, the device could float. Floating parts
> > are generally not good in the electrical world, as their behavior is
>
> Exactly why not?

Sure, maybe old MOS input circuitry, but power supplies?

Is this going to turn into another one of those electro-mysticism
threads? Like where were learned that "sometimes you can swap
in a different power cube, and sometimes you cannot" ?

I'm outa here, I have to go re-fold the paper bags or something.