replacing +15v regulator on BA-11?

From: Brad Parker <brad_at_heeltoe.com>
Date: Thu Mar 25 10:52:04 2004

>Tony Duell wrote:
>>
>>You'll see a unit under the trnasformer in the centre. There are some
>>little white plugs at the bottom -- unplug those (and the external ones
>>to the power controller if present). Unplug the white plastic edge
>>connector above them. Remove the screws on the bottom of the PSU (it's
>>either 3 or 4, I forget). The power control unit (relay box,
>>essentially) and the 15V regulator board now slip out of the back of the
>>PSU chassis. You cna now get to the +15V regulator to repair it.

And it was as you stated. I swapped one from my "extra" BA and it works
like a champ. thanks!

And, in the process I finally looked for the NPG jumpers and found out
which slots didn't have them (which made my ts-11 much happier :-)

I also "tuned" the 785 supply - it was lagging around 13v. I assume
cranking it up to 15 is the right thing to do.

Anyone have an RA81 HDA they don't need?

-brad