HP 200LX

From: Jay West <jwest_at_classiccmp.org>
Date: Thu Mar 25 20:19:31 2004

> >Does anyone have an extra working/possibly repairable 200LX laying
around,
> that they would be willing to part with for $50 or less?

I have a 200LX and would never DREAM of parting with it. GREAT fun little
computer. I've seen them hit around $150+ on ebay. I got mine free when I
was an HP9000 distributor as a sales reward :) I love that LX almost as much
as I love my 41C. My LX does have the dreaded hingecrack, I've tried several
methods of repair, no real joy yet.

I have quite a few flash cards from cisco routers and other devices, but
NONE are recognized by the 200LX. Anyone have a flash card that works in a
200LX they would be willing to trade?

Thanks!
Jay West