working magnetic drum stores?

From: ed sharpe <esharpe_at_uswest.net>
Date: Thu Mar 25 23:43:31 2004

would be nice even to have a non working one to display in the museum here!
Thanks Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC

Please check our web site at
 http://www.smecc.org
to see other engineering fields, communications and computation stuff we
buy, and by all means when in Arizona drop in and see us.

address:

 coury house / smecc
5802 w palmaire ave
glendale az 85301