HP 200LX

From: Robert Feldman <r_a_feldman_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 26 09:12:21 2004

J West wrote:

>I have quite a few flash cards from cisco routers and other devices, but
>NONE are recognized by the 200LX. Anyone have a flash card that works in a
>200LX they would be willing to trade?

SanDisk SDP3B series PCMCIA flash cards work in the HP 200LX -- I have an
85MB one -- and are fairly common and inexpensive on eBay.

You can also get a CF card and an adapter. On cards larger than 512MB, you
might need the ACECARD driver, available from SUPER
(http://www.palmtop.net/super.html).

Bob

Find a broadband plan that fits. Great local deals on high-speed Internet
access.
https://broadband.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/