HP 200LX

From: Robert Feldman <r_a_feldman_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 26 09:23:08 2004

Andrew:

Michel Bel in France often has broken/part LX's for sale. You can contact
him through the HPLX mailing list
(http://www.sp.uconn.edu/~mchem1/HPLX.shtml).

You will probably have trouble finding a 200LX for $50, though, since for
$125 you can get a broken one (even a broken LCD) fixed at Thadeus and
working ones are going for $150+ on eBay now. The average prices are down a
bit now from a year ago. If you are patient, you can get one for <$150. I
paid about $115 for mine a few years ago, when the average price was more
like $300.

Bob

Message: 10