HP3000 interest?

From: Al Kossow <aek_at_spies.com>
Date: Fri Mar 26 21:53:29 2004

Did you have a
choice of different OS's on the same hardware? And more importantly, did any
of the 3000's have blinkenlights? :)

--
Frank will probably give a much better description when he sees this, but
the 3000s built in the 70's had pretty impressive maintenance panels (I
>From what I have found so far, there was a lot of documenation from these early
3000s saved, but none of the old software distributions.
I'll see about getting some docs/pictures up on bitsavers, which is pretty light
on 3000 material right now.
--
also, bitsavers moved yesterday to a new machine/ip adr which should be transparent
to everybody.