HP3000 interest?

From: ed sharpe <esharpe_at_uswest.net>
Date: Sat Mar 27 01:17:43 2004

the hp 3000 did not have as many things displayed as the 2100... only one
register.. and only on the series III or earlier, the later boxes were
pretty much butt ugly.

the novel thing we have here at the museum is the CE maintance panel for
the 3000.. it has every possible part of the machine displayed with lights
and you can also single step the beast with people logged on!

many mnay of my years were spent on the 3000 and we would like to get a hp
3000 for the museum here.

preferably close to Arizona but...... would buy one in new York even!

cash or trade! bring it on!

I have my tape set .....still!
Thanks Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC

Please check our web site at
 http://www.smecc.org
to see other engineering fields, communications and computation stuff we
buy, and by all means when in Arizona drop in and see us.

address:

 coury house / smecc
5802 w palmaire ave
glendale az 85301