Where to look? (was: Moved my collection)

From: O. Sharp <ohh_at_drizzle.com>
Date: Sun Mar 28 12:42:49 2004

Guy Sotomayor wrote thus:

> Believe it or not what you see is the result of about 18 months worth of
> collecting...I've slowed down significantly since I started. I'd
> actually wanted to get some of this stuff long before I actually found
> any of it so the 18 month number doesn't represent how long I'd actually
> been looking (in all the wrong places).

18 _months?_ That's impressive! Startling, even.

It raises a question, too. As someone who's new here, and who has
evidently been looking in some of the wrong places for a machine <g!>,
I'm curious: what kinds of places have you had the best luck with, and
what kinds of places have yielded the least results?

It's an open question; any good answers are appreciated.

                    -O.-