anybody know of GOOD serach engine?

From: Patrick <patrick_at_VintageComputerMarketplace.com>
Date: Mon Mar 29 12:00:54 2004

I found that spending a little time learning Google's advanced search and
figuring out some of the special features documented here
http://www.google.com/help/index.html was worth the investment and I get
good results most of the time. I love the thing. --Patrick

Favorite search: "<chip ident, e.g. 74LS244> DC characteristics
filetype:pdf" (usually produces a PDF data sheet for the specified chip in
the first 20 results, or close enough that you can tweak to it with 1 or 2
more searches)

Other favorite use: Google calculator (previous discussed), try "0x4ef3 + 43
in octal"

Disclaimer: I am not a shareholder. :-)