anybody know of GOOD serach engine?

From: steve <gkicomputers_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Mar 29 13:29:58 2004

--- Witchy <witchy_at_binarydinosaurs.co.uk> wrote:
> [...]

Its just starting to put me off, if you search for any
specific retail item, you get tons of hits from
companies claiming to have the specific item you're
looking for. But when you click on the link it takes
you to the home page of some retailer, you dig through
all the sub catagories to find what you want and they
either don't carry it or are out of stock.