IBM RS/6000 59H

From: David Holland <dholland_at_woh.rr.com>
Date: Mon Mar 29 20:48:39 2004

Not entirely certain its on topic.. if it is, its just barely..

Anyone know much about'm? In particularly, sources of electronic
hardware documentation? (Service Guide?)

I just got handed one, along w/ a AIX 5.1 media set.. Now I get to go
have fun.. Course, it would be nice to know exactly what bits I'm
pulling out of it, as I poke at its innards. .

Speaking of Google, googling for the above subject turns up a few
billion memory dealers, and a few SpecInt pages. :-(

David