Comparing existence of massive number of files

From: David V. Corbin <dvcorbin_at_optonline.net>
Date: Tue Mar 30 04:57:59 2004

Rich,

There are a number of techniques. A simple one (that is fairly accurate and
free) is to simply list the file count / and total size. This will point out
a mismatch quite quickly.

I also have some tools that basically do the same thing, but more in-depth.
Please contact me off-list if you wish.

David V. Corbin