Comparing existence of massive number of files

From: Richard A. Cini <rcini_at_optonline.net>
Date: Mon Mar 29 21:44:16 2004

Hello, all:

        I just moved most of my collection of on-line data to a new server here at
home. I want to verify that all files have been copied and I didn't miss any
directories/subdirectories. Basically I did it through a drag-and-drop
across the network.

        What's the best way to do this? The OS is Windows NT (Server) and I'm
looking at about 22gb of files of various types -- from music to source
code.

        Any ideas? I still have the original server on standby for this
verification before I wipe it clean for sale.

        Thanks again.

Rich Cini
Collector of classic computers
Build Master for the Altair32 Emulation Project
Web site: http://highgate.comm.sfu.ca/~rcini/classiccmp/