93448 IC?

From: Joe R. <rigdonj_at_cfl.rr.com>
Date: Tue Mar 30 14:59:44 2004

At 11:41 AM 3/30/04 -0800, you wrote:
>On Tue, 30 Mar 2004, Joe R. wrote:
>
>> I found a board with several of these yesterday. Can anyone id them? I've
>> searched the net and all I can find are sellers with no names or
>> descriptions of what the ICs are. Chip directory comes up empty. They're
>> 24 pin ICs with white ceramic bodies and gold lids and legs. They're marked
>> "93448-DC" and "F 7633".
>>
>> Joe
>>

>Fairchild 512X8 Bipolar RAM
>
>(First hit with Google :-)

   You guys must have a different Google than I have! The first TWO hits
that I got are for Dial Electronics. They have the part listed but don't
say what it is, who made it or how much they want for it. The next two
hits are for HKinventory and they give the same lack of information. Then
USBid, Doom, and others. NONE of them give any information about the part
at all. Thre are pages and pages of the same kind of useless hits. That's
why I'm dumping Google!

   Joe