Matrix 3U CPU card?

From: Roger Merchberger <zmerch_at_30below.com>
Date: Tue Mar 30 19:04:06 2004

Rumor has it that Brian Mahoney may have mentioned these words:
> >Does anyone know any more
> > about Matrix or these cards?
>Matrix was one of the foremost video card manufacturers, used to be in
>Montreal. They were around not too long ago, maybe three years or so. Major
>competition to ATI at that time. I searched and couldn't find anything
>either. You might want to check out the forums at maximumpc.com for general
>matrix info.

Erm, you might be thinking of "Matrox" -> Entirely different critter -
and they're still around, altho video cards aren't their primary business
anymore... They still make a few cards from the Millennium line, and they
have a new line called Parhelia - they were one of the first cards to offer
dual-head capabilities for the PC, and it looks like this parhelia critter
may do *triple-head* ;-) ooOOoohh... if only I could afford one of those
with 3 LCDs... ;-)

http://www.matrox.com/

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger -- sysadmin, Iceberg Computers
zmerch_at_30below.com