Time to purge!

From: Paul Braun <nerdware_at_ctgonline.org>
Date: Tue Mar 30 22:31:08 2004

I'm officially giving up collecting. When I started, I didn't realize the
amount of space it would take, and I also didn't realize that there
were people out there with 1000 times more stuff, who actually had
time to use it....

I've gotten rid of most of it a couple years ago, but it's time to get rid
of everything except my original Vic20 and C=64, and my 2 Amigas.

Here's what has to go:

2 Apple IIGs cpu's, one 5-1/4" floppy, one 3-1/2" floppy, modem and
monitor

3 Apple Disk ]['s
Apple ][e
Apple ][
Monitor for ][ (monochrome)
Macintosh Performa 400
Imagewriter ][

Smith-Corona Daisywheel printer (was used with Kaypro II)
Commodore Plus 4
IBM PCjr

box of Kaypro software
miscellaneous Apple software

other crap as I come across it

I just want this to go to someone who has time to play with it. You
pay shipping -- it's yours. Or, if you're in the Chicago/NW Indiana
area, I can arrange for pickup.

I want this out of here by the end of next week. If nobody wants it, it
will unfortunately go to the recycler.

Email me. Thanks.

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Cygnus Productions
nerdware_nospam_at_laidbak.com

"A computer without a Microsoft operating system is like a dog
without a bunch of bricks tied to its head."