Mac keyboard tunnel software

From: chris <>
Date: Wed May 5 14:47:02 2004

Once upon a time I had a program for the Mac, older program (System 7
era) that allowed you to "tunnel" your keyboard and mouse to another mac.

The way it worked was, you would move the mouse to the top corner of the
screen, above the Apple menu, and "push" thru to another screen. It would
then move your keyboard and mouse control to another Mac. Basically, it
worked as a software KV switch (no M as it required you to have a monitor
on the other Mac).

I've been unsuccessful in turning up a copy of this program in my
archives. Partly hampered by not remembering what it was called.

Does anyone remember what this software was, and do they have a copy they
can send me?

Received on Wed May 05 2004 - 14:47:02 BST

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:37:09 BST