Mac keyboard tunnel software

From: Scott Stevens <>
Date: Thu May 6 08:16:29 2004

On Wed, 5 May 2004 15:47:02 -0400
chris <> wrote:

> Once upon a time I had a program for the Mac, older program (System 7
> era) that allowed you to "tunnel" your keyboard and mouse to another mac.
> The way it worked was, you would move the mouse to the top corner of the
> screen, above the Apple menu, and "push" thru to another screen. It would
> then move your keyboard and mouse control to another Mac. Basically, it
> worked as a software KV switch (no M as it required you to have a monitor
> on the other Mac).
> I've been unsuccessful in turning up a copy of this program in my
> archives. Partly hampered by not remembering what it was called.
> Does anyone remember what this software was, and do they have a copy they
> can send me?

I think we experimented with something like that years back. What we had was called Timbucktu (spelling?)
Received on Thu May 06 2004 - 08:16:29 BST

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:37:09 BST