Hello!

From: hellige <jeffh_at_eleventh.com>
Date: Thu Mar 13 16:57:06 1997

On 14-Mar-97, classiccmp_at_u.washington.edu wrote:

>I think I am getting the idea. Each message we send goes to *everyone* on
>the list? Is that right?

   That is what it appears to be doing. I felt kind of silly after I stopped
and thought about it once I had posted that reply! BTW, does anyone know of a
good way of removing permenant magic marker from the plastic, such as the
cases, of these machines? Some of my machines were marked on by the various
2nd hand shops and such I bought them from, and I've never come up with a way
of removing the markings.

>What I would like is Photofact schematics for Atari computer hardware. I
>have some, but I know I will be needing them when I finish my electronics
>class.

   I've never run across these. Were they something generally available when
the Atari's were popular?

>I have a Timex Sinclair stashed in my closet, with a box of tapes. I also
>have something that is very similar to it, but I don't know much about it.
>When I dig through my closet, I will report what I find, assuming anyone is
>interested.

   I'd be interested in hearing anything about any T/S stuff you might have.
Mine is the first computer I bought in 1982 and it is still boxed and all, but
doesn't seem to function any more. There aren't a lot of chips and such on
the mainboard of it to check for seating and such either!

   Jeff
   //  Amiga: The computer for the creative mind...since 1985!
\//   True 32bit pre-emptive multitasking GUI, plug&play hardware,
\/      stereo sound, and 4096 color video modes since day #1
   Collector of classic home computers:
   Amiga 1000, Atari 800, Atari 800XL, Atari Mega-ST/2, Commodore
   C-128, Commodore Plus/4, Commodore VIC-20, Kaypro 2X, Mattel
   Aquarius, Osbourne Executive, TI-99/4A, Timex-Sinclair 1000,
   TRS-80 Color Computer-3, and a TRS-80 Model 4.
   Plus Atari SuperPong and Atari 2600VCS game consoles.