Hello!

From: Ward Griffiths and/or Lisa Rogers <gram_at_cnct.com>
Date: Fri Mar 14 12:21:36 1997

On Fri, 14 Mar 1997, Captain Napalm wrote:
> It was thus said that the Great Ronald T Kneusel once stated:
> >
> > 1. Anyone else have a SWTPc S/09 system? If so, I'd really like to hear
> > from you!
>
> Is that anything like OS-9?

The Southwest Technical Products Corporation S/09 was a box that
contained a MC6809 cpu card in a SS-50 bus. OS-9 was one of several
OSs that ran on it, in fact I believe that it was the platform that
OS-9 was originally developed on. But I could be wrong about that,
and I suspect that Microware was working on predecessors to OS-9 on
MC6800 systems.

Ward Griffiths