Hello!

From: Greg Mast <gmast_at_polymail.cpunix.calpoly.edu>
Date: Fri Mar 14 13:04:18 1997

> BTW, does anyone know of a
> good way of removing permenant magic marker from the plastic, such as the
> cases, of these machines? Some of my machines were marked on by the various
> 2nd hand shops and such I bought them from, and I've never come up with a way
> of removing the markings.

Goo Gone is the key I believe. Cleans everything. Works great for those pesky price
stickers and old tape adhesive too. And it smells like oranges! You still have to be
careful if you rub too hard you can alter the texture of the plastic. But that goes
double for acetone and lacquer thinner. I've heard baby oil works for stickers too but I
haven't tried it.