Computer Listing

From: HamiJohn_at_aol.com <(HamiJohn_at_aol.com)>
Date: Tue Mar 18 11:45:34 1997

In the few days this group has been going, I have been taken down memory lane
over and over again!

I would like to propose that we begin documenting all the great classic
computers of the past. I suggest it be a SIMPLE compilation such as:

Name/Model
Manufacturer
Date released/stopped
RAM/ROM included
Languages included
Ports included
Peripherals offerred
etc.

Of course the exact categories need to be decided by discussion on this mail
list.
And somebody would need to tabulate the info (then publish the list monthly).
 Finally, an "expert" committee for those items "in dispute"!

Well ... what do you think?

John Hamilton
hamijohn_at_aol.com
"Old computers never die, they just fade away bit by bit!"