Computer Listing

From: Bill Whitson <bill_at_booster.bothell.washington.edu>
Date: Tue Mar 18 15:44:17 1997

On Tue, 18 Mar 1997 HamiJohn_at_aol.com wrote:

> In the few days this group has been going, I have been taken down memory lane
> over and over again!
> I would like to propose that we begin documenting all the great classic
> computers of the past. I suggest it be a SIMPLE compilation such as:

One step ahead of me already! When I was playing with the potential
ClassicCmp web site last night I set aside an area for a project like
this. If people are interested I'll be happy to collect and compile
listings and post them up. Be aware that 1. I am the world worst
HTML scripter and 2. I do all ClassicCmp work on my break. So, it
will be ugly and slowly put together ;).

If anyone is interested - the ClassicCmp site is:
http://weber.u.washington.edu/~bcw/ccl.html

Currently there's nothing on the site but some FAQs I've
gathered together.

Later,Bill

Bill Whitson
ClassicCmp "owner"
bcw_at_u.washington.edu bill_at_booster.u.washington.edu