Where does the software go?

From: Doug Spence <ds_spenc_at_alcor.concordia.ca>
Date: Tue Mar 18 14:58:13 1997

On Mon, 17 Mar 1997, Fredrik Ekman wrote:

> I dunno, but maybe this is what happens to a lot of cassettes: They get
> bundled with music cassettes and are either thrown out or put on sale
> separately from the computers.

I suspect that this does happen quite frequently. I do look through the
music cassettes now at the Salvation Army shop I go to since I found
"Drop Zone" (lame) for the VIC-20 in there once.

I also found a few cartridges amongst the 8-Trak tapes. Big orange
cartridges for the Fairchild Channel 'F'. I've never seen one of those
game systems, but when I do finally find one I have five cartridges to
plug into it.

> /F

Doug Spence
ds_spenc_at_alcor.concordia.ca