Intel MDS (Microcomputer Development System)

From: A.R. Duell <ard12_at_eng.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Sun Mar 23 16:02:19 1997

> I have two computer systems that use them (Intellec 800 and Series II)
> and three sets of controller boards. However, two sets of the
> controller boards have a failed board each. Anyway, I have one good
> set, so I can run either system, just not both at the same time.

I assume it's the same board in each set :-(

What's the fault? I have schematics of that controller somewhere, so it
should be possible to fix the existing one. I have no idea where to find
the custom multibus interface chip or the 3000-series bit slice stuff any
more, but unless the same chip has failed on both boards, you might be
able to make one good one from the 2 dead ones.

--
-tony
ard12_at_eng.cam.ac.uk