Computer Listing

From: Doug Spence <ds_spenc_at_alcor.concordia.ca>
Date: Wed Mar 26 00:57:42 1997

On Fri, 21 Mar 1997, Roger Merchberger wrote:

> Check out this URL:
>
> http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/~axc/MACHINE-ROOM/welcome.html
>
> the Database isn't overly huge, and doesn't have database, or auto-add, or
> any of that jazz, but it's got a beautiful layout and some really strange
> machines in it (including a pic & listing for the Video Technology Laser
> 200...

Cool! Thanks, I'll check that out.

I was browsing around last night and I found a picture of the Laser 200.
That was at http://194.22.63.201/homepages/gerard.laures/Laser200.htm, and
I must say it's a cute looking little machine. I'll check out the page
you mentioned and see if there are any stats.

I'm becoming more interested in Video Technology Ltd. It seems they made
a lot of computers I've never heard of. I feel kind of lucky to have
found something of theirs, in a strange kind of way. :)

Not that it's like finding a Mark-8 or anything.

<major snippage>

> --
> Roger Merchberger | Everyone complained to me to change my .sig,
> Programmer, NorthernWay | but no-one could recommend something better.
> zmerch_at_northernway.net | So you'll have to put up with this *junk*
> | until I find some new wisdom to share.

Doug Spence
ds_spenc_at_alcor.concordia.ca