C Itoh Video Terminal

From: Isaac Davis <idavis_at_comland.com>
Date: Fri Mar 28 00:25:33 1997

I have a C Itoh Video Terminal model number CT101. If anyone can use it,
and doesn't mind paying shipping, I would be happy to send it to them. It
is in good working condition, there are some crayon marks on the side, but
I'm sure they will come off. I put it into my kids room and let them hit
the keys and watch the characters come up on the screen. They thought it
was the neatest thing. It is nothing more than a dumb terminal, but I know
some of you have mini computers and might be able to use it as a console or
something like that. Just email me and let me know, or if you need more
information. I live in Austin, TX. and would bring it to work if you are
local and don't mind picking it up. It's nothing really special, but I hate
to throw out something that someone might be able to use.

Isaac Davis
idavis_at_comland.com
indavis_at_juno.com