Osborne Accessories?

From: Jeffrey G. Rottman <classicjr_at_juno.com>
Date: Fri Mar 28 09:22:39 1997

I'm about to become the proud owner of my first Osborne Computer. An
"Executive" is being sent to me next week. I can't wait to get it going.

I have on old catalog from the "JMM Computer Products" from Auburn
Washington which details many accessories and cables that they sold for
the Osbornes.

I may be interested in getting a Parallel Cable, maybe an internal Ram
Disk known as "Drive C" or maybe a Bios upgrade, or some software.

Anyone have a source for these items now? Such as the Ram Disk or maybe a
Hard Disk upgrade??

BTW, I have color brochures of all three of the Osborne machines, the O1,
Exec. and the Vixen that I have stashed away since the 80's. They are fun
to look at once and a while.