Osborne Accessories?

From: Jim Willing <jimw_at_agora.rdrop.com>
Date: Fri Mar 28 22:38:23 1997

At 07:22 AM 3/28/97 PST, you wrote:
>I'm about to become the proud owner of my first Osborne Computer. An
>"Executive" is being sent to me next week. I can't wait to get it going.

Congratulations. They are neat beasts.

>I may be interested in getting a Parallel Cable, maybe an internal Ram
>Disk known as "Drive C" or maybe a Bios upgrade, or some software.
>
>Anyone have a source for these items now? Such as the Ram Disk or maybe a
>Hard Disk upgrade??

Interesting you mention the "Drive C" unit, I have on e in my collection
but no software or docs. Anyone have any info on this critter?

>BTW, I have color brochures of all three of the Osborne machines, the O1,
>Exec. and the Vixen that I have stashed away since the 80's. They are fun
>to look at once and a while.

You should scan those in for the masses to view. B^}

-jim

---
jimw_at_agora.rdrop.com
The Computer Garage - http://www.rdrop.com/~jimw