Epson QX-10 / AT&T 3B1

From: Cliff Gregory <cgregory_at_lrbcg.com>
Date: Sun Mar 1 06:56:58 1998

VALDOCS is an early example of a "works" type program for CP/M although its
most noteable module was the spreadsheet. My wife liked it much better than
Lotus 123. I have both a QX-10 and a QX-16. They are both quality boxes.
The QX-16 is especially fun because one can boot it in either CP/M or MSDOS.
I would encourage anyone to rescue examples of these fine machines. If I
didn't already have one, I would be tripping all over myself to obtain a
fully documented QX-10 for $65.00. In fact, if you decide to pass, let me
know who to contact; I wouldn't mind having a spare.

Cliff Gregory
cgregory_at_lrbcg.com