IT WORKS! IT RUNS! AND MORE THAN ONE TERMINAL!

From: Daniel A. Seagraves <DSEAGRAV_at_toad.xkl.com>
Date: Sun Mar 1 07:17:54 1998

It finally accepted the DH and started using it! I know have RSTS/E v8.0
running and 16 terminal ports that work! The only bad part is, I have
ABSOLUTELY *NO* idea what made it start working... I'd given up for the
night and started cleaning up my mess, when I got a dumb idea and hung the
console teleprinter off the 3rd port of the DH. Pushed enter, and got crap.
Screwed with baudrates and other etc. and got logged in. Went upstairs
and stole a VT100 off their router (They won't notice... I'll put it back...)
and tested it out. All the ports are at funny baudrates and such, but they
all work! Now, I have to think of a way to get this online...
-------