PC to System 34/36/38 setup FS

From: Russ Blakeman <rhblake_at_bbtel.com>
Date: Sun Mar 1 16:57:49 1998

I have a new, in the box, AST-5251/11 setup that allows a PC to
communicate with an IBM 34/36/38 mainframe (?). It includes a thick
manual, 5.25" and 8" floppies, twinaxial to adapter card cable w/tee,
and the adapter card for an ISA slot. Still with the original overbox
that shows all the features of this beauty.

The box states that the card is an 8 bit, DMA selectable for PC/XT/AT,
selectable interupt channel, on board high speed 8X305 processor,
5251-11/5291 or 5291-1 display terminal emulation, host addressable 5256
printer support on the PC's printer, concurrent host and PC sessions
with hot key assist, bidirectional file transfers, and more. This is the
enhanced version.

I have no use for this and many of you are into connection to mainframes
and minis, so make me an offer, whether it be cash or trade for PC
compatible items.

Email a reply direct to me, please.

Russ Blakeman
rhblake_at_bbtel.com