Wanted stuff (Was: Pretty good week)

From: Max Eskin <maxeskin_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 1 16:51:05 1998

> Looser Attitude Readjustment Tool. LART. Usually a big stick, but
can be
>anything handy that can inflict pain and suffering upon loosers who
don't
>know a calculator from a computer and think Bill Gates is Good.
I would say the optimal is a PC clone case with Windows 95 cds glued
on. Anyway, what IS the difference between a computer and a calculator
(yeowch!)? I know the one between a Cray and TI-10 (4-function calc.),
but what about a 68k based TI-92 graphics, which a friend of mine is now
making a multitasking OS for? It has a full keyboard (half the area).